Hello readers ❤
A very Happy Independence Day to everyone!
So after a fiasco with the planned brocade blouse and my internet connection issues, today I’m finally able to share my look, wearing one of their creations! 🙂
To make up for the blouse, I wore a plain black tee and fashioned it into a crop top by knotting it below my bust on the left 😀
I kept the makeup simple but striking, playing withe the sari’s colour scheme of red and gold. I kept the accessories minimal, and went without earrings 🙂
You can see the knot in the next pic..
So here’s the quick low-down from my day with Triveni:
- Triveni is based in Surat. You can visit them at 1018-1025, First Floor, Anupam Textile Market,Ring Road, Surat to look at their full EXTENSIVE collection!
- And those who cannot make it to Surat, you should check out theTriveni website! It has a huge range of ethnic wear from sarees and suits to lehengas and kurti!
- They have something for the men and kids as well! 😉
- They take custom orders. Anything from a pre-pleated saree to a celebrity outfit request, they can do it all!
- They are constantly innovating. They showed us fabrics and blends which I had never seen before! Can you imagine shiny crepe?? I saw a beautiful patch of grey crepe, with a golden tone on one side ❤
- They are very affordable! I checked out their wedding catalogue, expecting the lehengas to cost 70-80k INR easily cuz they are THAT beautiful. But brace yourselves – the semi-stitched lehengas cost a jaw-dropping 8-10k INR only!
You’ll see that this look can go from elegant to boho in just a flick of the hair 😉
So these were all the pics from the shoot! And here’s my personal favourite ❤
Ps. I’m wearing product number 86001 🙂