Hey guys! ❤
This month, I was a part of an exciting bloggers’ meet organised by Triveni Ethnics. I was ecstatic to be there! The fact that Triveni is Surat-based and they were in Mumbai only for a day, and had organised this meet with select bloggers is what made it even more special for me! 😀
We were warmly welcomed by Arvind who introduced us with the Triveni brand, their history and their specialties. Us girls had a great time draping each other and choosing sarees to take home!
Look how happy I am 😛
I went through the catalogues and liked what I saw!
So here’s what I gathered from the meet:
- They are based in Surat. You can visit them at 1018-1025, First Floor, Anupam Textile Market,Ring Road, Surat to look at their entire EXTENSIVE collection!
- And those who cannot make it to Surat, you should check out the Triveni website! It has a huge range of ethnic wear from sarees and suits to lehengas and kurti. They also stock jewellery and accessories!
- They have something for the men and kids as well! 😉
- They take custom orders. Anything from a pre-pleated saree to a celebrity outfit request, they do it all!
- They are constantly innovating. They showed us fabrics and blends which I had never seen before! Can you imagine shiny crepe?? I saw a beautiful patch of grey crepe, with a golden tone on one side ❤
- They are very affordable! I checked out their wedding catalogue, expecting the lehengas to cost 70-80k INR easily cuz they are THAT beautiful. But brace yourselves – the semi-stitched lehengas cost a jaw-dropping 8-10k INR only! Honestly, I haven’t been able to stop myself from recommending Triveni to all prospective brides I’ve met lately!
I promise to be back with a detailed post with the saree that I received. I’m still in the process of getting the blouse top stitched
But I’m SUPER excited about it! Can’t wait! 😉
Here’s a selfie from the workshop!
Until next time, love from Shruti ❤
Ps. If anybody is curious, I’m wearing product number 86001. You can find it on the Triveni website 🙂